York County Conservatives:
Over the past year, The Tuscany Group has provided a public forum for the Citizens of York County to air concerns regarding our government. As result, some changes have taken place, while others remain in debate. What is clear is the value of such a public forum.
To better characterize and identify the value of such a public forum, The Tuscany Group is now known as The Tuscany Forum.
The name is modified to better align with and convey our purpose, which is to provide a public forum where York County Citizens can:
1. Voice their concerns about the responsiveness and direction of their government
2. Conduct civil, direct, in-person dialogue with their elected officials and government staff
3. Call for and encourage positive political plans of action to accomplish the will of the people
July: The Tuscany Forum will meet in July on Thursday the 22nd.
1. Presentation and Q&A regarding the Tuscany Forum Core Team
2. Open forum discussion on current government issues and concerns
3. Guest, State Delegate Brenda Pogge.
Delegate Pogge has represented the 96th District since 2008. Her committee assignments are Education, Health Welfare and Institutions, and Agriculture Chesapeake and Natural Resources.
August: The Tuscany Forum will meet in August on Thursday the 19th.
1. Summary of government issues and concerns as result of the July open forum
2. Guest speaker not yet confirmed
Times & Location: Unless otherwise stated, all meetings of The Tuscany Forum will be held the third Thursday of each month at Tuscany’s Coffee House, 6605 George Washington Memorial Highway (Route 17), Yorktown, 23692. Doors open at 6:00pm, forum begins at 7:00.